Vehicle Finance UK - Bad Credit Loans Wales - Adverse Credit Rating Scotland
Established in 2003 ez credit continues to secure vehicle finance in the UK for
private individuals and companies with adverse credit ratings, poor or bad credit history.
If you are seeking vehicle finance in the UK and have been turned down elsewhere you should
Our area of speciality is often termed as sub prime vehicle
finance, or just sub prime finance, which means that we expect applications
to have some kind of credit problem or adverse credit rating and know how to
make a suitable finance offer accordingly.
The benefits of working with ez credit:
- Can speak to an underwriter - for a more personalised decision.
- Underwriting in principal within 24 hrs - faster delivery of your
- We only use regulated finance companies - No Loan Sharks to worry
- We look to secure prime finance when the first agreement comes to an end
- use this a stepping stone to repairing your credit rating.
- Lending range from Ford to Aston Martin - any vehicle you want we can
- Multiple vehicles - you can build up your own fleet from one source.
- New start companies with no account history- give your business the
vehicle it needs now!
- Private individuals with adverse credit ratings - we can help to overcome the
usual obstacles experienced when financing a vehicle.
We want to hear from you provided that your requirements fits somewhere
within our criteria, In general, we provide traditional hire purchase,
contract hire and leasing facilities for all makes and models of cars, vans
and commercial vehicles up to 3.5 Tonnes. Provide us with the details of the vehicle
that you have found and we will aim to secure the finance, alternatively (and usually cheaper)
allow us to source the vehicle and deliver it right to your door.
Who do we help?
The following list contains the normal barriers to finance which ez
credit aims to overcome:
- County court judgements (CCJ's)
- Cash customers with little throughput within their bank accounts
- Payment defaults
- Mortgage arrears
- Tenancy holders
- Non status
- Little electoral role information
- None audited accounts
Beware of loan sharks
At ez credit we only use licensed finance companies that are regulated by
the office of fair trading.
Refrain from applying for credit at numerous places over short period of
time, as doing so is certain to damage your credit rating further by having
numerous companies leave "foot prints" on your credit file.
Consider your application from an underwriter's point of view for just a
moment. Imagine looking at a file with multiple applications made within
a short period of time, you may decide that the file is just not worth
considering because it looks like every other underwriter must have turned
Obtain finance as you would obtain any type of trade service. Do your
research, seek recommendations and then get three quotes.
This simple measure will greatly increase your chance of success.
Call EZ Credit Now! on 01243 841818